Monday, October 5, 2009

Lauren

Hi i'm lauren :)
This is my second quarter at WCC and I don't exactly know what I want to do for a living :)
I like to do my own thing most of the time, but I change my mind alot, and I mean ALOT! First, I wanted to be a writer, but its so complicated but I loveeeeeeee to write. Second, I wanted to own my own club :) Mostly because I loveeee music and live for dancing :) Third, I wanted to do Computer technology and computer assistance. I'm definitely a computer nerd! Not like an internet nerd but a (I'm really just naturally good with computers and tech stuff)

For my writing experiences, I've actually written stories and gotten paid for it, I've also written a blog for Seventeen in 2008. I also enjoy writing childrens stories (because my moms got alot of young ones under the age of five!) I also text, it sometimes annoys me but I like it because I get to do my own style of writing. I also like to type alot! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment