Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Well howdy

I'm Kiefer Petterson. Welcome to the short experience that is my blog entry. For starters, I am a past graduate of Lynden High, what a great place. After graduating I was on a course for the United States Marine Corps, but my life has lead me back to school for a while longer. Until then I'm endulging in the experience WCC has to offer me. A little about myself, I drive a Jeep named Scott Baio, I'm a manager at Hollister (what fun,) I am a mixed martial arts fighter, and I'm obsessed with the T.V. series "Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory," which is currently sharing my attention with this blog. I'm not shy even if I don't know you, and I like to believe that makes me easier to approach. So feel free, at your own risk :).

As far as writing, I love it. I took A.P. English at LHS and didn't take advantage of the experience as I now wish I had. Unfortunately when I'm not in school my writing is limited to texting, and short sentences at my job. So I'll stick to the popular option, texting. I text all the time, though it probably takes me about twice as long as the average vegetable becuase my thumbs are way too big for the keys. I text all the time, whether I'm driving, eating, ten percent concious because one woke me up, anytime. Fifteen times out of ten I'm texting either my mom or my girlfriend. Occasionally I'll text KGB, because when I have questions I need 99 cent answers. Without texting my life would probably be spared a future of carpel tunnel. But texting doesn't interfere with anything in my life, it's actually a convenience for me. So my wrists can take the punishment for the type of writing that I as well as the better part of the world hold so dear to our hearts, texting. I can't stop watching "Fantasy Factory," so I'll see you all in class!

No comments:

Post a Comment