Wednesday, September 23, 2009

~Andy Intro~

Hey everyone! My name is Andy Laughlin. I grew up in Gillette, Wyoming (mid-west) I graduated in 2006 from Campbell County High School. Once I graduated I wanted to get as far from Wyoming as possible!! Obviously I ended up moving to Bellingham, and I love it!! My girlfriend and I (and my dog Mappy) really enjoy playing Frisbee golf, hiking, camping, biking, swimming, etc... pretty much anything outside which Bellingham offers a lot of. I am also a sports enthusiast!! My favorite sport is football, and I am a HUGE Dallas Cowboys Fan. When were not playing outside we enjoy just chilling and watching movies. I also work pretty much full time at Bellingham Athletic Club.

As far as writing goes I really don't do too much of it right now. Just like the other 99% of people with cell phones I text. Which is pretty convenient and nice because I hate talking on the phone. The only other writing I do that I can think of is leaving short phone messages for people at work. My life wouldn't be too different if I couldn't write, probably just talk on the phone more.

1 comment:

  1. Andy doesn't do much writing. He texts sometimes and leaves short messages at work for his co-workers. He claims to not do much writing, which makes me think he's not a huge fan of it. I think Andy should find something he really enjoys(such as football or dogs)and try writing about that. Writing is a great way to express yourself and your opinions, and I think Andy is missing out.

    ReplyDelete