Thursday, September 24, 2009

esther...

Introductions are in order.
I'm Esther.
Esther Reed if I'm in trouble.
Esse if we're friends.
I grew up in California.
Specifically the Monterey/Pacific Grove area.
Love it, miss it, cant wait to get back.
I'm 25 and the oldest of 4.
Although sometimes I pretend to be an only child.
Just for fun.
This is indeed my first year at Whatcom.
After a 6 year hiatus milling about the Pacific Northwest, I figured it was time.
I do enjoy school.
High school was amazing and I loved it.
It was by no means the best time of my life.
There is so much joy left to be had, I can hardly wait.
I do love it here in WA.
The rain is beautiful but its a bit much.

As for the writing I do....
The bandwagon is texting.
Im gonna jump on it.
I like to think that my texting is poetic in style.
I believe even in a short text message you can have a voice.
I love being able to convey my mood and tone without having to spell it out.
As a writer of any kind thats the key.
Im looking forward to expanding my writing horizons in Eng 100.

No comments:

Post a Comment