Sunday, September 27, 2009

Holly

Hello. I’m Holly. I could not figure out how to post this response, but think I finally got it so we will see if this even works. I graduated from Meridian last year and now I’m earning my transfer degree here at Whatcom. Eventually, I think I want to go into social work and work with foster kids. I work at a daycare now and am the teacher of a class of four two year old boys. They are a handful, but really fun to work with. In my spare time I like hanging out with my friends. I also like to play with my dog, Dozer, who is an American Bull Dog.

Different kinds of writing I do include texting, writing newsletters and essays. I write newsletters about what I’m doing at the daycare I work at. I type them out at my house and give them to the parents of my two year old preschool class. The letters describe what crafts or ideas we’ve been working on all month. I choose to write the letters with description because then the letters thoroughly explain what their child has been working on in class. I also use columns to separate some of the writing in sections. My life would be different if I didn’t write them because it would give me more spare time to do other things than work on the newsletters.

No comments:

Post a Comment