Thursday, September 24, 2009

Taylor

Hey everyone! I'm Taylor Clark, a new running start student at WCC and a junior at Squalicum High School. I've lived in Bellingham my whole life and I can't stop loving this place! When I'm not in the pool swimming laps for BBST (Bellingham Bay Swim Team) or Squalicum I am with family and friends taking every opportunity that comes our way.
My writing experience is pretty broad. I'm always open to trying new techniques on how to say something. Its how I cleanse myself, if something is wrong or confusing in my life I write about it to clear my head. Its definitely a great way for me to vent. I can do it pretty much anywhere, I always have a notebook in my car for just such occasions. This kind of writing where I jot down whatever is in my mind really helps me to connect better to the situations I get in. I always feel much better after.

No comments:

Post a Comment