Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Hello there. My name is Natalie. I'm a Cedarcrest High School alumni. No one seems to know where Cedarcrest or Duvall for that matter is, so I'll explain; its south about 80 miles, just 10 minutes south of Monroe or 15 minutes east of Redmond. Its a small town and all through high school all I wanted was to get out. Now that I am, I can't remember why I felt that way. I moved to Bellingham for an adventure, a new experience; I'm getting one but missing home at the same time. I'm a technology girl; I'm addicted to facebook and farmville as well as my new found love, Skype. I am a milk lover to the core. If I go more than two or three days without it, I get withdrawls (not a joke). A good quote always makes me smile. Chuck Palahniuk has the most down to earth quotes I've ever read. He doesn't butter anything up and I love people like that. I'm a sucker for love stories whether its a book, movie, or someone I know. My favorite books and movies are, of course, love stories.

I'm a texter...you caught me. Lately, texting has been my sole form of my writing. I use texting for a majority of things. Such as, to hang out with someone, or to my mom because I don't have time to get caught up in a 20 minutes conversation, or I have full length conversations. It all depends on the time, place, and my mood. - Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment