Sunday, September 27, 2009

Joe's Intro

I'm Joe, and I am a current student at Whatcom Community College. I am taking three classes there but don't know what I want to be yet. I spent my last year off from any schooling and worked at Wendy's. In my spare time I like to hang with friends. Do a lot of different sports and activities, mostly basketball. One of my good friends plays for the Whatcom Orcas, so it's pretty sweet being able to compete with college players.
I do most my outside classroom writing through texting, but recently had a few friends leave on church missions. So I am able to hand write letters with them, sence they are not aloud to have cell phones or use technology where there at. I pretty much text daily usually after school when all my friends are available to do things. I think this writing kept me sharp for the last couple years while I wasn't in school. But if I didn't have texting I think life would be like when I was a little kid. Where instead of texting I would be phone calling all these people, but I think texting makes me more social. Cause I am not a fan on calling people, especially since texting is so fast and direct.

1 comment:

  1. Cool story bro.

    Maybe you should try calling people instead.

    ReplyDelete