Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Ruthie's Intro

My name is Ruth, i go by Ruthie tough. I just graduated from Bellingham High school, and am attending Whatcom to pursue my interest in becoming a massage theripist. I have lived in Bellingham my entire life just like my parents. My best friend Ellie and i just moved out into an apartment not to far off camps together and are excited to be on our own finaly. I am a pretty out going person after i get used to my suroundings, and i love making new friends.

I am sure everyone is going to say that the kind of writing they do most is texting. I do text quite offten, but besides texting i do write in my journal alot. That writing consists of totally random things that come into my head, to just writing about my day or how im feeling. My life wouldn't change to drasticly if i was unable to write in my journal, i would just have to find a different way to get my private thoughts out.

No comments:

Post a Comment