Friday, September 25, 2009

Dylan's Intro

Hi, My name is Dylan and blogging is really confusing to me, that is why it took me so long to post this.. I can come off kinda shy and quiet but that will change once you get to know me. I have lived in Bellingham all of my life and i am enjoying staying around a few more years after high school. I recently moved out of the house with friends pretty much right across the street from WCC which is a big change. I went to Sehome high school and didn't do running start so now I'm here at Whatcom earning my AA. I like traveling, mountain biking and snowboarding. Im not really a huge fan of hot weather but i do go down to mexico each year to surf.

As for the type of writing, i most commonly use would probably be using Facebook, i do text occasionally (like everyone else). I enjoy writing poetry, it helps me put my thoughts on paper and it's probably the one academic type of writing i actually enjoy. I like going on bike rides, or going to mount baker to ride then putting the day on paper in a creative way.

No comments:

Post a Comment