Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Hello everyone my name is Julie, I graduated from Mount Vernon High School in June 2009. I am currently a freshman at WCC. I love to play soccer and act, I played 4 years varsity soccer at MV. Also i was in two plays one being a musical! Here at WCC I plan on getting my AA and transferring over to either Yakima or Shoreline Community College to enroll in the Dental Hygiene programs both schools offer. But before i receive my AA, I would love to travel Abroad. My junior year i went to Spain with my soccer team to play in a tournament(the Donasti Cup), it was the best experience ever! Over there we met up with my coaches friends who were studying Abroad there. We interrogated them all about their experiences and if they recommended it. They did so now i so badly want to go back and study Spain! I also would love to go to Greece, it is so beautiful over there! My favorite thing to do during the summer is go camping every year my family along with 6 other families go to Lake Pearrygin! So pretty much all of my best friends from kindergarten plus all of my new friends from high school that we bring each year go camping and it is the most fun ever! We go tubing, wake boarding, biking, running, joyrides into town(Winthrop), walks, rope swinging(we finally found a rope swing after 6 years of going there). My dad has a boat because we live on Big Lake in Mount Vernon, so he mostly tows us around the lake. I have yet to get my boating license, which my younger brother got this year. I have a pretty big family, 2 sisters and 2 brothers. My oldest brother is happily married for 8 years with 2 kids and one step son, my oldest sister is married, my other sister is older and has a baby and is engaged to the baby daddy, and then i have my younger brother who has no extensions to the family along with me. My two oldest siblings are half, but my oldest brother I pretend is full. I also have a bulldog named Amy Jo and a cat named Sweatpea. Oh and one thing that may be important to know about me is that i faint easily, I don't know why but I do. Well that's enough about me! I cant wait to get know all of you! See you all in class!

No comments:

Post a Comment