Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Anjulie

Hi, my name is Anjulie. I am a junior at Lynden High School, and I am part of the running start program.I am so for trying to be different from everyone else. I enjoy running. I am part of the Lynden cross country, and track teams. I also enjoy going to youth group st my church. I like movies a lot, I see them as much as possible. I adore candy. I have lived in Lynden for what seems like forever, but I only moved here in middle school. I live with my two sisters and my mom. I have a twin sister, her name is Ashlie, and she is my best friend. I didn't enjoy high school very much. My favorite class in school is math. At this point in time, I want to become a doctor.

I enjoy writing in many different ways. I like writing on Facebook, and writing e-mails. When I write on both, I like to use correct punctuation, and spelling. I don't really enjoy writing for school. I don't like peer editing others work, including my twin sisters. I look forward to many new experiences. Including my English 100 class, my present classes, and my future classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment