Thursday, September 24, 2009

)<~~ Kyle J. Gray ~~>(

Hey I’m Kyle, was born and raised in northwest Washington, I tend to be laid back, adventuresome, independent and wanting more out of life. That said - I love the outdoors, my family and my friends… I’m always looking to the lighter side of thing and wanting to believe the best in people. When it comes to my idea of a great night, you'll find staying home towards the bottom of my list - followed only by licking homeless people. This isn't to say that I never do it, but it's rarely, if ever, my first choice.

As for writing, I’m an email freak; total emails in outlook 32,112 as of 9/24/2009 12:00 PM. The majority of my emailing is work related. I work for a company bases out of Wisconsin and its easer emailing than having to pick up the phone. With emails I don’t have to wait for a ponderously slow talker to get around to his or her point, plus with emailing you can skip niceties. Phone calls always start out with "Hello," "How is the dad," "Do you enjoy your new job," "Did you bury the body deep enough," etc. These are rather insulting little tidbits of speech because of one simple fact — no one much cares about the answers. On the phone, you’re expected to make time-wasting small talk or else you sound rude, not the case with emails. Anyhow email is a historical record of what happened. I have no "Previous Phone Calls" folder where I can go to figure out what was the last interaction I had with so-and-so. I can save an email message, forward it, turn it into an Outlook task, etc. I’m an e-mail freak…

No comments:

Post a Comment