Thursday, September 24, 2009

Phillip's Intro

Hey my name is Phillip Livingston I was born in Spokane, Washington and moved to Ferndale at the start of the last school year, where i am currently a senior I am pretty big into sports, I am on the football team, and enjoy playing basketball with friends.. This is my first quarter or running start and I'm pretty excited to see how it goes. I enjoy chillin being pretty laid back, or just being out of the house weather its hiking or throwing the frisbee with some friends.

I dont really write anything beside texting except for homework assignments in school. I'm not a big writing fan, but I don't have a problem with churning out a paper occasionally. I am not big into the whole editing process I just like pumping out my ideas so we will see how it goes, but im looking forward to the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment