Thursday, September 24, 2009

Cassandra

Hey I’m Cassandra, I was born and raised right here in Bellingham, WA. I am a junior at Squalicum High School and am a part of the running start program. For the most part I am a very easy going, hardworking and adventurous person. I try to live life to the fullest and always get the most out of everything I take part in. I love hanging out with friends when I’m not at school or a cheer practice.
As for my writing history, most of the writing I do is most defiantly texting. Even though I take part in texting like millions of other teens around the world, I feel that I am able to put my own style on every message I send out. Besides texting, I also write in school and for emails. I really don’t enjoy writing; it was never my favorite subject in school. But I am excited for my English 100 class and all my other classes this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment