Sunday, September 27, 2009

Cameron's Intro

Hello everyone my name is Cameron Partlow! I just recently graduated from Lynden High School this past school year and I am now starting my first year here at Whatcom. I have grown up in the same house on the outskirts of Lynden all my life, and up until high school I was homeschooled. I, for the most part, enjoy school and I am looking forward to the rest of my freshman year here at Whatcom. Some of my hobbies include: Paintballing, Snowboarding, Hangin' with my homiez, and playing video games.

As far as the forms of writing I do most, I would have to say that they are facebooking and texting. I often write facebook messages to my friends asking them what they are up to and how they are doing. I like to keep in contact with my friends who are more distant, or friends I haven't talked to in awhile. I text mainly with my girlfriend. We are in a long distance relationship, and it costs a lot of minutes to talk to eachother except for on nights and weekends because we have different cell phone providers. We both have unlimited texting however and we fill in the gaps during the day sending cute messages to eachother. :) I perfer other forms of communication to texting, but it is nice to be able to send little messages back and forth to my girlfriend!

No comments:

Post a Comment